Camera-ready submissions are now open. Please follow the guidelines below and submit your camera-ready paper by 16th September 2022.
Instructions for Camera-ready Submissions:
- You have already received the comments from the reviewers in a previous email. Please take them carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings.
- For camera-ready submission, please prepare a single ZIP (*.zip) file containing the following:
- The final source files, including .bib files, images, etc. (no older source files).
- A final PDF file corresponding exactly to the final source files.
- The license to publish agreement, must be signed by hand by the corresponding author on behalf of all authors of the paper.
- The ZIP (*.zip) file must be named with the Paper ID and should be sent via email to publication chair Momina Moetesum at email@example.com . Subject of the email should be “Camera Ready ICFHR 2022 – Paper##” where “##” replaces the Paper ID.
- The number of pages is expected to be in the range of 12-15 pages and should not exceed the limit. Within the paper, please include ORCID of each author and a suggestion for an abbreviated running head, if appropriate.
- For detailed instructions for camera-ready paper submission, please visit: https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19242230/data/
- The submission deadline for camera-ready materials and copyright form is 16th September 2022. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. The submitted paper is final. Revisions will not be permitted after the deadline.
- Please note that at least one of the authors must register for the conference by paying regular registration fees. Papers submitted without a valid registration will not be included in the conference program and the proceedings. Registration instructions will be sent to you in a few days.
The ICFHR 2022 proceedings will be published by Springer in the LNCS series (Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
Please note that the corresponding author should respond to publication chairs' emails in case further assistance is needed.
The corresponding author should also respond to Springer’s email for proofreading the paper during the final production phase, approximately towards the end of September 2022.